Trinity is a key part of our larger communities through our involvement in many church and non-church ministries.
A few of these ministries include:
- Working with Habitat for Humanity
- Working with recovering adults from Trinity Glen
- Hosting an AA meeting
- With the Church of St. Mary we are helping settle a Syrian refugee family locally
- We work with the Little Guild of St. Francis
- With the Church of St. Joseph and Canaan Congregational Church we help with community feeding
- We help in nursing care homes and adult care facilities including Geer Village, Noble Horizons, and Sharon Health Care Center.
- We are the location of an Hispanic Ministry program.
- We are proud of our art and music programs, we host Crescendo and we are The Gallery at Trinity.